Does My Classic Vehicle Need Specialty Insurance?

By January 4, 2011Blog

Special insurance might be one of the few ways your classic car doesn’t need to be babied. Some insurance companies, allow you to include it on your regular auto policy. You may also qualify for a lower rate if you can prove you drive it less than a certain amount of miles each year.If your car is only driven for shows, parades, club activities, and the like, you may be able to cover it by adding an endorsement to your car insurance policy.The year, make, and model of your vehicle can affect how it needs to be insured, so talk to your auto insurance agent to know you’re covered the right way.

You can always call us at 1-877-643-2056 to get more information on classic car insurance, vintage car insurance, specialty car insurance, and more.